- 5/8″-11 threaded
- Extends angle grinder shaft by 2″
- Allows running two buffs at once
Attaches to a right angle grinder. The angle grinder extender shaft adds 2″ to the angle grinder's attachment point, allowing a secondary Buffing Wheel to be used simultaneously. Never use a right angle grinder without having an extender to safely push the buffing wheel out and provide a safe distance.
Attaching the angle grinder extender to a grinder
- Screw the female section down onto the right angle grinding wheel.
- Place buffing wheels with center plates, or an inserted Safety Flange, onto the male threaded section.
- Secure the buffing wheel(s) with a 5/8″ hex nut or a low-profile inserted flange.